The One Stop Bark Controller
Our PACDOG Bark Controller collar is the most humane & highly effective model on the market, designed to give your dog a Vibration or Tone pre-warning and distracting static stimulation to stop nuisance barking instantly. You cannot have a dog and expect it to never bark, but nuisance barking?
Now, that’s a different story. Nuisance barking is one of the most common dog behavior problems. A responsible dog owner can stop a dog barking by using our barking collar; it is a proven safe and effective tool to train any dog from barking inappropriately.
How Long Will Your Dog Need To Wear the Bark Collar?
The PACDOG Bark Controller comes pre-set with Vibration and correction level 2 as standard, this correction level is similar to the “Static” you get when you touch a car door, it’s just above most dog’s comfort zone so it distracts the dog to stop excessive barking but if needs be can go up to level 8 for very headstrong dogs. After a few corrections, the dog will realize that the correction is caused by the barking — the dog will then resist the urge to bark at normal neighborhood activities. Then in some cases, if required it can be set to level”0” which is vibration only. So, owners can plan ahead on how to train their dog in avoiding nuisance barking. For example, we have customers that put the collar on every night consistently. This will change the dog’s behavioral pattern. After a few weeks, they will remove the bark collar and satisfied with the result.
Others do a weekly refresher, which is very effective because it will remind the dog about the training. However, some dog owners leave the bark collar on at times when they go out or they know the dog will start the barking. It is all dependent on the dog’s drive when it comes to barking. Avoid leaving the PACDOG collar on the dog for over 12 hours per day and wash the dog’s neck area weekly
- Stops persistent, nuisance barking automatically
- Wearing this collar your dog will quickly learn for himself that barking for barking’s sake is not an option
- Not affected by the barking noises from other companion dogs.
- The collar can be set by the user at 8 different levels of stimulation We pre-set with vibration warning and level 2
- You can choose level “0” which is just Vibration or tone only, no stimulation.
- The first warning cycle will be vibration or tone only but with persistent barking, the collar will give repeated stimulus (at the pre-selected stimulation level,)
- The stimulation stops immediately when the barking stop longest battery life on the market, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charges in two hours and up to two months usage between charging.
- Testing: For testing the collar functions (i.e. when off the dog); ‘barking’ type vibrations can be simulated, by repeatedly scratching the ribbing strip with your fingernails. (This is shown in the YouTube Video)